Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Horsemen

I'm a sucker for serial killer movies, so I was probably more forgiving of this movie than I should have been. At times it seems to forget where it was going, it has a few too many cliches, and there was one scene of mystery-technology, but overall it was worth watching. I wouldn't add it to my personal collection, but it was an interesting ride and worth an evening's viewing.

3 of 5 stars

Plot Summary:
Already reeling from the shocking death of his wife, detective Aidan Breslin (Dennis Quaid) is destined for even darker days when he's tasked with investigating a series of grisly serial murders inspired by biblical prophecy. This chilling psychological thriller from director Jonas Ã…kerlund also stars Ziyi Zhang, Clifton Collins Jr., Peter Stormare, Patrick Fugit, Lou Taylor Pucci and Eric Balfour.


No comments:

Post a Comment